Is texting and driving illegal in Pennsylvania?
Yes, texting and driving is illegal in Pennsylvania. However, many people still engage in this behavior.
Texting and driving is considered distracted driving. Many people, even if they are aware of the law, do not think they are going to be involved in an accident. They think they can multi-task while behind the wheel of a vehicle. However, texting and driving is as dangerous as driving under the influence or alcohol or drugs.
Other Distracted Driving FAQs:
- Are There Strict Laws in Place For Those Who Text and Drive in Pennsylvania?
- I Got A Police Citation That Said Something About Using An Interactive Wireless Communication Device (IWCD). What Does That Mean?
- Is Teen Distracted Driving a Problem in Pennsylvania?
- Is Texting and Driving Illegal in Pennsylvania?
- What Behaviors Constitute Distracted Driving?