Car Accident Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if the insurance company offered me fair settlement?
- I was involved in a car accident and was pretty badly injured. Do I have to file a claim under her personal injury protection (PIP) coverage?
- I was involved in a car accident, but had no immediate injuries. Now, I feel my injuries. What should I do?
- I was the victim of a hit and run accident. What should I do now?
- What is the difference between limited tort and full tort insurance coverage?
- What is the statute of limitations in Pennsylvania?
- While driving to work I was hit by another vehicle. What happens if the other driver does not have insurance?
John was very helpful in every situation.
Besides seeing me when necessary, he always answered my e-mails to any questions that I might have had. I appreciated all he did for me and my wife.