I was involved in a car accident, but had no immediate injuries. Now, I feel my injuries. What should I do?

It is possible that you have a case. It is best to speak to an attorney right away. Many injuries can manifest days, weeks or months after the accident. This is a common situation in many car accidents.

You can most definitely go see a specialist for your injury and you do not need a referral to do so. This is because auto insurance in Pennsylvania pays for a many modalities of medical care and treatment and does not just offer coverage for hospital stays. Even if you do not happen to have health insurance your auto insurance typically has at least $5,000 available for medical coverage. If you do not have car insurance there may be coverage available for you from other parties, involved in the accident,depending on the details of your accident.

At Placidi, Parini, Grasinger & Page, we do not quit until we get you what you deserve in terms of compensation after an accident. And, we can discuss your case with you to determine whether or not it makes sense to proceed, how to move forward, what happens when you file a claim and what the outcome may be.

Other Car Accident FAQs:


I would recommend them to anyone and have.

John is a great attorney. John and his staff promptly return calls and emails when you have questions and concerns not only when the process starts but all the way to completion. John and his staff have been a godsend throughout. I would recommend them to anyone and have.

At our firm, we are familiar with car accidents and understand that all collisions are not the same, so our approach to each case is also different. Your Erie personal injury lawyer from MP2 Placidi & Parini has your back.