I was involved in a car accident, but had no immediate injuries. Now, I feel my injuries. What should I do?
It is possible that you have a case. It is best to speak to an attorney right away. Many injuries can manifest days, weeks or months after the accident. This is a common situation in many car accidents.
You can most definitely go see a specialist for your injury and you do not need a referral to do so. This is because auto insurance in Pennsylvania pays for a many modalities of medical care and treatment and does not just offer coverage for hospital stays. Even if you do not happen to have health insurance your auto insurance typically has at least $5,000 available for medical coverage. If you do not have car insurance there may be coverage available for you from other parties, involved in the accident,depending on the details of your accident.
At Placidi, Parini, Grasinger & Page, we do not quit until we get you what you deserve in terms of compensation after an accident. And, we can discuss your case with you to determine whether or not it makes sense to proceed, how to move forward, what happens when you file a claim and what the outcome may be.
Other Car Accident FAQs:
- Can A Passenger Be Liable For A Car Accident?
- How Do I Know If The Insurance Company Offered Me Fair Settlement?
- How Much Money Can I Expect As A Passenger in a Car Accident?
- I Was Involved in a Car Accident and Was Pretty Badly Injured. Do I Have to File a Claim Under Her Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Coverage?
- I Was Involved in a Car Accident, but Had No Immediate Injuries. Now, I Feel My Injuries, What Should I Do?
- I Was The Victim of a Hit and Run Accident. What Should I Do Now?
- Should I Release My Medical Records to Another Driver’s Insurance Company?
- What Can You Do If You Are Injured in a Car Accident by an Uninsured Driver?
- What If The Other Driver’s Insurance Company Wants to Take a Recorded Statement?
- What Is A Reportable Accident in Pennsylvania?
- What Is The Difference Between Limited Tort and Full Tort Insurance Coverage?
- What Is The Statute of Limitations in Pennsylvania?
- What to Do After Being Injured in a Car Accident in Erie?
- When Should I Contact A Lawyer After An Accident?
- While Driving to Work I Was Hit By Another Vehicle. What Happens If The Other Driver Does Not Have Insurance?
- Who May Be At Fault in a Weather Related Accident in Pennsylvania?
I would recommend them to anyone and have.
John is a great attorney. John and his staff promptly return calls and emails when you have questions and concerns not only when the process starts but all the way to completion. John and his staff have been a godsend throughout. I would recommend them to anyone and have.